Rift Lake Cichlids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Please... Someone said Pearl Eartheater? No idea??? Thanks!

2 posters

Go down

Help Please... Someone said Pearl Eartheater? No idea??? Thanks! Empty Help Please... Someone said Pearl Eartheater? No idea??? Thanks!

Post by SilverWana Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:44 pm

Question I have been having trouble trying to ID this fish. Question My brother bought it at the local store. Put it in his tank 55g that has 2 large severums in it and this fish was very very aggressive toward them. It wouldnt let them come out of their caves. So he called me to come look at it. I decided to bring him to my house and i put him in a 75g with a 7in oscar. After about 10 minutes of trying to bully my oscar they became friends. He actually swims along the side of the oscar most of the day. Not bothering any of my fish. But anyways, he is about 5.25 inches and has bars at times. he shines very very blue on his sides at times as well. His undermouth is a yellowish orange. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Help Please... Someone said Pearl Eartheater? No idea??? Thanks! 20130131_173305_zpsb9e01e2f

Help Please... Someone said Pearl Eartheater? No idea??? Thanks! 20130131_170747_zps8abac256

SilverWana

Back to top Go down

Help Please... Someone said Pearl Eartheater? No idea??? Thanks! Empty Re: Help Please... Someone said Pearl Eartheater? No idea??? Thanks!

Post by theswede Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:17 am

Maybe a geophagus iporangensis.
theswede
theswede

Back to top Go down