Rift Lake Cichlids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any body have shrimp or a shrimp tank.

4 posters

Go down

Any body have shrimp or a shrimp tank. Empty Any body have shrimp or a shrimp tank.

Post by yodahorn Thu May 31, 2012 7:56 am

Thinking about converting a 10 gallon over to a cherry red shrimp tank. I was wondering if anyone has (or has had) a shrimp tank.

yodahorn

Back to top Go down

Any body have shrimp or a shrimp tank. Empty Re: Any body have shrimp or a shrimp tank.

Post by Aura Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:25 am

I do. It wasn't intentional, but a couple of cherry shrimp came with something else I bought at the aquarium society meeting. Those two have turned into hundreds. Mad

I should update this topic -- Shrimp.
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Any body have shrimp or a shrimp tank. Empty Re: Any body have shrimp or a shrimp tank.

Post by yodahorn Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Got my shrimp in the mail yesterday. Curious to see how they will do in what is now the 10 gallon shrimp tank.

yodahorn

Back to top Go down

Post by theswede Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:31 am

yodahorn wrote:Got my shrimp in the mail yesterday. Curious to see how they will do in what is now the 10 gallon shrimp tank.

Cool! Very Happy Would be nice to see some pictures.
theswede
theswede

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:19 pm

You should be up to your neck in shrimp soon enough. Have fun with them. Smile
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iceblue Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:35 pm

My youngest earned a 29g last year for good grades ( 2nd grade ). He started out with three and now its hard to count. 9 maybe 13. It continues to expand.
iceblue
iceblue

http://primehandyman.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down