Rift Lake Cichlids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New 75 gallon Tang tank

+4
theswede
Aura
football mom
Norm66
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

New 75 gallon Tang tank - Page 4 Empty Re: New 75 gallon Tang tank

Post by Norm66 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Well, this build thread is coming to an end I think since it's pretty much stocked and running. I don't plan to do much more to it.

As of right now, all 10 comps, all 8 xenos, all 7 multies, all 20 cyps, the gobie and one caudopunk are all accounted for, healthy, eating like pigs and seem perfectly happy. I just found one of the other 4 caudopunks hanging out in the rocks but have seen no sign of the other three. I'm still hopeful but less optimistic about them than I was last night. At least I know that it wasn't chlorine or ammonia poisoning that killed the one because one at least is swimming front and center in the tank like he owns the place. So all in all I'm still happy but I'll be happier still if the rest of the caudos start acting better.

Here's a short video of the goby, my new favorite fish. He's a lilttle clown and I'm already planning a tropheus/gobie tank because if one is good then more would have to be better. ;^)

And here's a much longer one of the entire tank with a great song.

Norm66

http://Maliceband.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theswede Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:47 am

Nice videos Norm Very Happy . The tank looks great and it will be interesting to follow this thread as the fish grow bigger. Nice mix of cool and interesting spicies in this tank Cool .
theswede
theswede

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 am

My little cyanostictus is one of my favorites too. I started out with four, but sadly, only one is left. I'm not sure what happened to them -- I did see chasing amongst the four of them, but in a 75 gallon tank, I'd have thought there would be room for them to all fit in.

They have great faces!
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4