new fish for 135

Go down

new fish for 135 Empty new fish for 135

Post by poolmako on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:07 am

went on a little fish buying trip last saturday with my brother in law we picked up 5 decorus,3 pindu,3 taiwan reef,6 blue neon from the same breeders i got my last fish from back in april then we hit a few fish stores and at the cichlid store we picked up 2 eureka,1 bi color 500, 5 ngara and 2 red fin sharks then went to jims house and dropped off the albino compressicep and picked up the male aristochromis, a breeding pair of deep water haps, a large lithobate and 2 calvus, we lost 1 decorus and the male deep water and the lithobate, we split the fish from the breeders i kept 2 decorus, 2 pindu (1 is for my son) all the taiwan reef(2 males 1female) going to try to breed them,3 blue neon(1male 2 are too small to sex) the bi color male that was sold has a ngara and 2 smaller fish that where sold to me with the bi color so they could be ngara or bi color i think she must have mixed them together in the one tank and the brother in law took the rest home and i will give some of the ones i kept to my son next month when he gets here and the 2 red fin sharks went into my 9 year old sons tank, will have pics soon.
poolmako
poolmako

Back to top Go down

new fish for 135 Empty Re: new fish for 135

Post by cichlidman on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:42 pm

Waiting to see them...

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD
cichlidman
cichlidman
Competition Committee

Back to top Go down