Rift Lake Cichlids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been to long.

3 posters

Go down

Been to long. Empty Been to long.

Post by iceblue Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Hey everybody. Been gone awhile. I thought, like so many of my interests which are very broad and of great variance, cichlids had become just another passing phase albeit a long one. I was wrong. I find myself desperately wanting to once again plunge back into this fascinating world. Suffice to say economics have not allowed me to go where I want to be but now a much smaller scale is within my reach.

My 9 year old earned a 29 gallon tank as a reward for good grades last year in his second grade. He has had a free hand in selecting his stock within reason of my knowledge helping him through the process. Cichlids of course were not part of his plan but the enjoyment we have shared has once again sparked within me a need to put together at least a small tank of something African.

I still have everything I need to set up a tank for anything from 10 to 85 gallons and as much as I love the Mbuna I think I'll try something different this time.

I'll be back with what I decide and hopefully for some help with what to stock.

Miss you guys..........Norm. Very Happy
iceblue
iceblue

http://primehandyman.biz

Back to top Go down

Been to long. Empty Re: Been to long.

Post by Aura Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Missed you too, Norm. Glad you'll be getting back into fish.
Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by poolmako Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:33 am

hey norm
poolmako
poolmako

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content