Rift Lake Cichlids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Didn't know where to post this, but... I finally have Bristlenose fry!

+3
vman
Aura
football mom
7 posters

Go down

Didn't know where to post this, but... I finally have Bristlenose fry! Empty Didn't know where to post this, but... I finally have Bristlenose fry!

Post by football mom Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:51 pm

Yay! I recovered about 10 tiny BN's from the 33 long. I guess I just needed to get the saulosi out of there, ha ha.
I just put in about 30 tiny demasoni, not newly spit, but pretty darn little, so hopefully they won't interfere with the BN spawning.
Has anyone read Tad Williams's "Otherland" books? If so, do you remember "The Wicked Tribe"?
The itty-bitty little dems remind me of them... pre-kindergarten delinquents....

football mom

Back to top Go down

Didn't know where to post this, but... I finally have Bristlenose fry! Empty Re: Didn't know where to post this, but... I finally have Bristlenose fry!

Post by Aura Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:54 pm

cheers Yay! cheers

Aura
Aura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Didn't know where to post this, but... I finally have Bristlenose fry! Empty Re: Didn't know where to post this, but... I finally have Bristlenose fry!

Post by vman Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:37 pm

congrats !!!
vman
vman

Back to top Go down

Post by football mom Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:37 am

I put a thin slice of zuchinni in the tank yesterday, and a few of them figured it out, hopefully they'll grow fast...

football mom

Back to top Go down

Post by nitroloser Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:19 pm

very cool ,congrats ive never had any pleco fry i m gonna have to get some pleco mates,and see what haps
nitroloser
nitroloser

Back to top Go down

Post by theswede Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Congrats on the spawning Didn't know where to post this, but... I finally have Bristlenose fry! Icon_smile!
theswede
theswede

Back to top Go down

Post by cichlidman Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:13 pm

I just pulled a breeding tube full of
Albino Bristle Nose..

I put it in a growout tank.
cichlidman
cichlidman
Competition Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by football mom Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:11 am

I got another male or two that look like they are guarding eggs. One guy hangs in a little terra-cotta "cave" with a round hole in it, and he sits there with his bushy head sticking out, it's rather comical.

football mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rift_Lakes_Rule Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Congrats J!!! Wink
Rift_Lakes_Rule
Rift_Lakes_Rule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by football mom Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:22 pm

The little BN's are growing really fast. So far I still have all of them.
They love zuchinni. I gave them some steamed broccoli tonight, I think the jury's still out on whether that is a hit or not.

football mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum